Monday, May 4, 2009

Weird shit...


I just got home from work and turned on the telly to catch 51 year old credit controller Jill correctly guess what the PJ in PJ Harvey stands for on an episode of Millionaire. It seems so weird and incongruous seeing Eddie Maguire ask questions about PJ Harvey - what's that about?

--

Today was one of the rare occasions where I wore a suit to work (ala the blog photo above). A number of people asked me "why are you so dressed up?" like I was some strange and exotic creature. Depending on the person, I either said I had a job interview or a court appearance. Strangely, those I told I was going to court were totally convinced it was true: "Oh, that's no good, what for?" - "Good luck..." - I guess I'm a more convincing criminal than I am potential employee...

-

No comments:

Post a Comment