Tuesday, October 27, 2009

random shit


The song, We Walk, by the Ting Tings is in fact, very good for walking to.

--

David: You kind of look like a communist in that coat.

Jonathan: I am 'kind of' a communist.

--


I had a post-modern experience where I listened to the first single from Them Crooked Vultures while being on a band forum with a bunch of people around the world. I tipped them off that it was going to be live streamed on tripl j from 6pm but unfortunately, they didn't play it until 6:40pm. That forty minutes was made up of some of the shittiest music I've ever heard - so much so the crowd in the forum turned on me while they impatiently waited. One guy told me to"please die and burn in hell." But he seemed happy when the song came on though. Music fans... geez...

--


I am taking part in Movember. It's a work thing but in my effort to, urm, make an effort I will be growing a moustache for the next month. I think I'll look pretty stoopid but it's raising money for prostate cancer and men's depression (hello!). So if you have any dosh you wanna sling to the cause, let' me know. My donation page is here. Of course, I'll be charting my progress in the most humiliating way possible...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment