Friday, August 7, 2009

Marrickville Apocalypse

Heya, it's been a challenging couple of weeks with all sorts of craziness going on. One of the few things I have faith in is my ability to overcome the shit times so I'll resume normal blogging soon - once I get a big work project out of the way (I have to work this weekend - no fun) and get over this eclipse (that's for you astrology fans ho ho). Anyhow here's a few photos from the last couple of weeks...





Weird apocalyptic sunsets over Marrickville...




Late night driving adventures...


Blurry plane, Melbourne airport...


Mac grave yard...


Can you say cheese? Photo for new Blanket article - which should be up soon...

--

1 comment:

  1. hey jon. Love those photos of the sunset and that one through the window of the car. where does all this talent spring from? john

    ReplyDelete