Saturday, March 20, 2010

Real estate update

My house hunt continues. This morning I'd been trawling the internet for about an hour until I realised I'd been calmly repeating over and over "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" for a good twenty minutes. Once you do this for a few weeks, you recognise a number of the same places but what's interesting is how they fluctuate. For example, there's a place in Newtown which I've actually visited as a potential renter years ago - it's a pretty art deco house converted into flats. What made it so memorable was that a cupboard was converted into the bathroom (and when I say cupboard, I mean a little one, not a Narnia sized one). Anyhow, it was advertised last week for $289,000. Today it is updated to $340,000... FUCK YOU! Real estate in Sydney suuuuuuuuuucks!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment