Friday, June 19, 2009

The Fear

Nothing says single man with too much time on his hands than the word craft (no fear of dying alone here - please kill me). Anyhow, as threatened, after the relative success of my paper Dave and Josh, I was going to make some more little paper men from this website. So this is the first one:





Ready Mech call him Furrybird but I've renamed him Hannibal after Col. John "Hannibal" Smith from the A-Team - he was always chewing on a cigar too.

Goddamn - I need to stop eating Special K and get out of the house...

--

2 comments:

  1. Hey is that guitarist on the left meant to be Dave Grohl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve, yeah that's Dave Grohl alright with Josh Homme. I downloaded those designs from some weird German music website and made them a while back hence my current penchant for making this stuff. See the the idiocy unfold here: http://torch-the-restaurant.blogspot.com/2009/05/shouldnt-talk-about-weather.html

    ReplyDelete