Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kids Will Be Skeletons...


Hey, here's a rocket. In unrelated news, I figure if you're going to have kids you might as well give them stupid names. Why not? - they'll be bludging off you for the rest of your life. However, my heart died just a little when I heard a couple calling for their child in the supermarket today. "Matisse" they called... "Matisse..." until a blonde haired little scamp appeared. Unfortunately, it was a girl. Can someone explain why you would call your daughter Matisse? Is it a French girl's name? Seriously, there's nothing more bogan than calling out for a girl named Matisse at the Marrickville Metro on a Saturday afternoon...

UPDATE: Apparently, you can call your daughter Matisse according to this site. It says if I like the name Matisse, I should also consider calling my imaginary daughter Providence... The only thing I'm considering is a vasectomy...



In the alternative world of unreality, I picked up a cheap skate game for my xbox. This is what I look like in the Tony Hawk universe - kinda handsome and kinda like I've been on a six month speed binge. Isn't that the lead singer of the Offspring?

--

No comments:

Post a Comment