Thursday, June 18, 2009

Merchandise


My boss thoughtfully bought this back from a careers expo for high school students for me. The text on the left says "Can you handle the pressure of a white collar job?" Yes, this is a snap-on wrist band advertising careers in the clergy designed to look like priest collar. Fortunately, my neck is too thick for it to fit around.


I think the scary thing was that people from the Church were going up to kids and snapping these bands around their arms to get their attention. I don't care what your religion is, I don't think priests should be slapping collars on children. It's just not cool, ok...

--

Special K-hole challenge update: I started the week heavy and the further I get into the challenge I get heavier. WHAT IS GOING ON? No sugar, daily exercise - haven't I suffered enough? It is also affecting my sleeping and my lust for chocolate is bordering on perversity. This better be a good article...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment